As a Primary school teacher, I agree with all of this. There is plenty of sport at schools right now, sometimes it could be said that there is too much.
The assumption/equation that more money + more sport at Primary school = more gold medals is demented and ludicrous.
I highly recommend this pithy interview with Norm Hart of the Australian Primary Principals Association. Primary schools, he says, are not responsible for Olympic success.
I don’t normally do this, but the flashboards have been behaving themselves rather irritatingly of late, and there’s only so much you can do in 140 characters on Twitter. So here we are. If it goes well, I may do this again.
I read yesterday that AOC boss John Coates said that making sport…
- thatmusic123 reblogged this from theagevsheraldsun and added:
- amykate28 reblogged this from theagevsheraldsun
- lyall likes this
- ashesbrowniesandcoffeestains reblogged this from theagevsheraldsun
- ashesbrowniesandcoffeestains likes this
- butt-doctor reblogged this from sprinkledwords and added:
- zanken likes this
- asteroidproject reblogged this from theagevsheraldsun and added:
- ohmygah likes this
- targetferginated likes this
- targetferginated reblogged this from theagevsheraldsun
- somtum likes this
- violetotter likes this
- crapodelic likes this
- asteroidproject likes this
- talonsandtea reblogged this from sprinkledwords
- sprinkledwords reblogged this from theagevsheraldsun
- sprinkledwords likes this
- gizo likes this
- xromanceisdead reblogged this from theagevsheraldsun and added:
- beyourownboyfriend likes this
- amnesiac1331 likes this
- originalgameboy said: Totally agree. Some people are so put of touch with reality these days.
- originalgameboy likes this
- theagevsheraldsun posted this