I have accepted the challenge.
This week I am recording every episode of MasterChef Australia. And this will allow me to make the following film as commissioned by morefunthanbeingsad:
Take some high def footage of Matt Preston putting food in his mouth, chewing then swallowing. Zoom right in on his fat face so it takes up the whole screen. Slow it down heaps, like 100x slow-mo. Invert the colours so it’s in negative. Lux Aeterna plays in the background and the footage runs in reverse so it starts with him reverse swallowing, chewing and then climaxes with the food coming back out of his mouth onto the fork.
Put it up on youtube.
- genkitten likes this
- morefunthanbeingsad likes this
- withabang likes this
- grimelords likes this
- sans-pants reblogged this from asteroidproject and added:
- asteroidproject reblogged this from morefunthanbeingsad and added:
- rossecosse likes this
- roaringyouth likes this
- asteroidproject likes this
- asteroidproject said: Oops, I mean, I can do this but not so slow - don’t have the software for 100x slow. I’ll give it a crack cos it’s a superb idea. Wonder who else might try? I always thought watching him and the other guys eat is like watching ugly guys fuck.
- fallsemester likes this
- awyehchicksyeh likes this
- morefunthanbeingsad posted this